Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Heaven

I really think Heaven is a place where people will finally be able to see how things truly are. Everyone will have the chance to weigh their strong opinions and unkind behavior against the gravity of the ultimate loving reality. They will be broken in shame and fully restored.

It’s too bad dogs have such short life spans, because I really hate to miss seeing my dog Reese strutting into The Kingdom; because when he’s confronted with the fact and finally realizes that his whole life long he indiscriminately barked and growled ferociously and fiercely at extremely kind people, innocent young children and the elderly, running at them like a psychotic screaming devil, frequently scaring them out of their shorts, he’s going to feel like a total Fricken Idiot; and I can't wait.

I sure do hope they have Heaven’s Funniest Videos up there so I can rewind again and again, pointing and laughing at his sorry butt.

1 Comments:

Blogger KatieKate said...

This photo...oh my gosh, Lance...I thought I was going to pee my pants.

May 24, 2006 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home